11.28.2010

A Thankful Time of Year

It was a good day!

The turkey's aroma filled the house.
The kids watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
just like I did when I was little.
And family from Iowa drove to feast with us.
















































My dear husband ALWAYS looks at me
with such affection or irritation.
Depending on how you look at it! 

My mom looking glamorous as always.






The kids-
3 girls and 3 boys until Monday.
  
The sweet dog begging for turkey
 but won't put the squeaky toy down.
 

Instead of our annual trip to the Plaza Lighting Ceremony,
we headed to Longview Farm for a lighted spectacular.
It is free, warm, and beautiful!




I am leaving you with a photo of our naughty girls. 
They decided to dress up like spooks to scare the boys!
Aren't they entertaining!


I hope your day was special too!




3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love. Just love those naughty girls!!

Leah C said...

Good times...family, fun & food:) That's what it's all about, right? Hugs to you:)

Unknown said...

Did you see me on T.V at the parade?! I'm glad you all had a wonderful Thanks giving!

Sandy xox