10.31.2009

Happy Halloween! The house is buzzin' with excitement...

I though I would take some quick Halloween photos of my home before I took down the seasonal decor. I was shooting away... when, what should I spy with my little eye?






RIGHT here....do you see it?-- The thief trying to steal candy. Candy for cute little trick-or-treaters. Yes, Coco was caught red handed...or red pawed.

So, I thought I would put her in jail bird stripes....well, actually bumble bee stripes. A word to the wise. DON'T STEAL CANDY from children.



Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You do realize that there is a chance that Coco may never truly forgive you for this!! LOL! Pretty darn cute though!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I've never seen a cuter dog at Halloween than yours! Have a Happy Halloween!

Karen said...

Oh my GOLLY KARA! Remind me to never swipe candy at your house! :)
But she is just so flippin' cute - how can you stay mad at her?
GREAT POST!
Karen

Leah C said...

Cutest lil' "bumblebee" I ever saw:)

Unknown said...

Love the decor and your cute doggy! I was drooling over your Marie shadow boxes too!!! Glad you had a nice Halloween!

Sandy xxo

Caleen said...

Love all the Halloween Decor.. Love your sweet dog even if he is a candy theif.. So cute.. Hope you had a great weekend..