2.11.2010

Meet my Twirly Girl!
She is a fashionista and dreams of working for Vogue someday! She has started her own tween fashion blog. These photos were from one of her posts. The cool sweater shrug was a thrift store find by Nieman Marcus. You can visit her blog here. Warning: She is like me...terrible at posting when life gets busy.

Hayden reminds me to slow down and take time to twirl...
Do you twirl your thoughts in your head about what you are going to make? I remember twirling on the playground spin-y thing. I would look at the clouds and feel my body swirling! Isn't it the most freeing feeling? Maybe, we should take the time to twirl everyday and connect to our childhood.






Sally Jean the soldering queen always signs her books....
Twirly, Sally

I think she is on to something!



For today:

TWIRLY,

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

She's a doll! And sooooo fashionable! You must be so proud :-)

Leah C said...

So beautiful and fashion savvy! I would love to twirl more...but it makes me so dizzy;)

Unknown said...

WooHoo! You go Hayden! Kudos for the bravery and commitment!

Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is sooo darling! A fashion blog! WOW! I'm very impressed! I won't be at all surprised to see all of Miss Hayden's dreams come true!