9.17.2009

Heading to the Great Mall!

Taking some time for a girls only trip to Mall of America. We are going to Scrapfest, shopping ourselves to death, and heading to the Junk Bonanza so I can meet Matthew Mead. Here is the details on the Junk Bonanza. http://www.junkbonanza.com/

I created an interactive Journal to take on trips. Record everything you do- with places to glue in it receipts from your meals, autographs from a tour guide, or just a place to write about your adventure. For details on how to create this project visit Spotted Canary. http://www.spottedcanary.com/Nifty_Thrifty_Dollar_Bin_Journal.htm or read more fun travel tips written by Miss Nifty Thrifty-aka me at....
http://www.spottedcanary.com/Nifty_and_Thrifty/All_Roads_Lead_to_Crafting.htm



Can't wait to tell you all about Scrapfest and Junk Bonanza. I'll be back in a few days, don't forget me!

6 comments:

Scrap It Swanky Sister said...

Maybe I'll see you there! I'll be heading up there tomorrow with my sister for a girls weekend as well! I didn't get into the K& Company class this year like I'd hoped~ bummer. Have tons of fun!

Leah C said...

Oh I bet you'll have a great time! The Junk Bonanza looks like fun:)

ScrapAddict said...

Great projects! I'm sooo jealous, I want to stow away in your suitcase!!

Karen said...

Oh - to be a fly on the wall with you!!! I WANNA GO!!!!
Have a wonderful time and SHARE!!!!!!!!

Caleen said...

OH you lucky girl.. Have a great time.. Share when you get back. :)

Leah C said...

When you get back, hop on over to my blog please...I chose you for a fun lil' award:)