7.28.2009

Ric Rac Round Up-Kansas City Style

Miss Ali and I headed to Ric Rac Round Up on Saturday. It show-cased many Kansas City Artist that I love....



One of my favorite artist is Lesa Dailey.

I first saw her work at Miss Frenchies.
She made me Miss Pink Wings...who now lives on my studio table. I love every inch of her!


She also made this felted strawberry pin that I plan to wear on my apron at Silverbella!

I picked up a pink goody bag from Dayle Bennet.
And we had to go to the cute store hosting the event....BON BON ATELIER. They have a blog and pictures of their darling store on-line.

I found this necklace...I love vintage circus things!

And a mystery grab bag sack full of Pink things.....Yum-O!


What a neat event...I can't wait until the next one!

12 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

That looks like fun! I'm loving your sweet new goodies :)

Leah C said...

Oh I love that strawberry pin & Miss Pink Wings! You go to the neatest places:)

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful purchases Kara! I especially love the strawberry pin and circus pendant!

Unknown said...

Kara dear, I've so enjoyed this post and the one with photos of your beautiful studio! What an inspiring environment in which to create you wonderments. Thanks for the peek! xoxoBrenda

Unknown said...

GASP! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Miss Pink Wings!!! Drool! Looks like a fully fun time! :)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my work, Kara. You surely made my day. :)

Unknown said...

P.S. My Bella kept asking me to turn up your "come on over" tonight. :) She jammed :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara,

Looks like you had a fab time!
Love you new goodies :-)

Rose XXX

Beki said...

You certainly had a great time, love miss pink wings and the necklace is a great find.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Brooke said...

Love all your goodies.. Love the strawberry pin and the circus pendant. Looks like a fun event. Love miss Pink wings too. Have a great night.

ScrapAddict said...

You have the neatest places that you visit! I just love looking at all the wonderful creations!

Jeanne Oliver said...

It is always so much fun to see local talent. You found some beautiful things!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kara, However do you find all these amazing events to attend? Is there a website that lists them or what? Inquiring minds want to know and GO! LoL ~Michele (nightowlmom)