4.20.2008

I Can't Wait!

This is my little boy when he is feeling like himself. We aren't there yet! It has been a rough week to say the least. He has been quiet, tear-y eyed, and running a low temperature. I spent all day holding him on Friday. He hasn't been that quiet, since he was a new born. I am really missing my active, over-talkative little boy. The surgery went like expected, the recovery was a little difficult with his breathing but by the time they let us back he was sounding a little better. Some days are good ones and some days we are making it through. Next week should be a lot better. Thanks for all the warm wishes and emails. Hugs-K




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm glad the little tyke is feeling better. Love that photo of him celebrating! It pains a parent's heart when their children suffer. It doesn't really get any better when they're grown either. My girls are nearing 40 and their illnesses still get me down. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Hugs,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Kara.. so glad your little guys is doing better. Keeping him in my prayers. ( and you too) I know as a mom, nothing wears you down like worrying about your kiddos. Hugs friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kara, I had no idea that Sutton was so sick. He'll probably be like a new kid since he's had his tonsils out. Watch for a growth spurt and a spike in his exuberance..;-)

Hang in there, Sweetie. I miss you when you're gone...;-)...Karen

Angelia said...

Hope he's on the mend now, and back to his old self!
Angelia