4.01.2008

Blue Awning...

My children picked up this book for me at their school book fair. It made me chuckle because I had purchased at Christmas time a similar version for them. It has everything in it from How to throw an instant dinner party to Heroic Moms....My favorite section is things you'll never hear a mother say to her child. For example, let me smell that shirt...yes, I would say it is good for another week.








Speaking of mothers, here is a little book I created for mine using the Exposed chipboard line and the Blue Awning line.







Here is another little Exposed book in Blue Awning...








This project I used Blue Awning papers and embellishments....all the frames came from a 12 x 12 sheet of the Exposed line. I adhered all the background papers to the cardboard that came in the frame. Oh, this was fun to make!










Here is Blue Awning at the show....Look how pretty everything is. My boss, Pam, covered this dresser and glued buttons to it. It looked like a piece of designer furniture....





1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

LOVE every single thing Kara!! I'm always in awe of your work! ALL of it!