3.31.2008

"Mira, Mira, on the wall...please grant me more time for ALL"

This weekend was a balancing act between activities: Hayden has a Girl Scout trip to a Construction Company, Sutton went to a Wizards game with his soccer team, Hayden had a theatre in the park audition in Kansas (got a call back), she had another in Gladstone (wasn't prepared for the amount of dancing), Sutton had a birthday party, Hayden had Power puff Derby, and Sutton got his Bible at church. I am sure glad the weekend is over!





Here is Brenda Walton's new line called Mira. It has a world market look to it. I love the bright colors and the vibrant feel to the line. Enjoy the pictures Robert took at CHA. He captured the detail in the line. These projects were created by other designers on the K and Company Design team. It is a wonderful team full of talent. I am so lucky to be a part of it.








I made this little book using Mira and K and Company's
Exposed line. It is delicious. The chipboard possibilities are endless.



Oh, I wish I had a better photo of these lanterns. Brenda hand-painted them. So, fabulous. I wish I had one for my little studio. She has some darling crowns are her blog made from Mira too. http://www.brendawalton.com/
This layout was made by Dana Decaro and the table under it was painted, distressed and rub-on's applied by Miss Annie. She is an artist @ K and Company.
I love this iron piece with all the yummy's hanging in it. All items were created by our talented team of designers.
Another item I want for my studio....a Kelly Keller original memo board. I love every little detail.




No comments: