3.24.2008

Berry Sweet Progress

More K and Company from CHA...



This is the Berry Sweet Collection...it is 100% girl!




This book is 1 of 2. It is a BFF book. Everything comes in doubles, so the girls can create them together. Sabrina and Hayden spend so much time together. These photos crack me up. They are both hams. Tonight-Hayden came in the house and asked how do you get permanent marker off shoes? I told her about hairspray. Next thing I know, Hayden and Sabrina are in our garage removing marker off Sabrina's shoes. Yes, they were using my hairspray. Those girls are together almost everyday after school and almost every weekend and you never know what they are going to do next.

Here is a little owl card. I cut the circle out of the card and put a overhead projector sheet in it. Kind of like glass in a window.




Here is a little journal. I believe the idea sheet for this project is available at Michael's.

Oh... K and Company's booth at the show was fabulous. The artist who created this line sewed the sock monkey, whale, and owl by hand. This was a show-stopping corner.




I created this layout for an online friend. Her daughter was turning one and wanted to capture the special birthday with and album made by scrapbookers she admired. I was lucky enough to have been asked to participate and here is what I made for her daughter, Katie.

This layout I created for the show and is what I based Katie's page on. At the show it had to be reduced to and 8 x 8. You will see how I pulled it apart on the little shelf above.
A dimensional mushroom card....
I didn't design this cute project but it was our make-n-take at our booth. I loved the little keepsake purse. Wouldn't these be cute at a birthday party!


On a happy note, I am slowly rebuilding my blog. I still can't get my Snap shots account to work. I guess Rome wasn't built on a day. Kara





No comments: