12.04.2007

On the 4th Day of Inspiration,

I am sharing with you CARDS! The first image is my son's letter to Santa. I placed it on a piece of cardstock and tied a pretty ribbon to the top of it. The ribbon can be found at Hobby Lobby. The stickers are from K and Company. They are part of the Tim Coffey Christmas line.
Sutton's letter reads: " Dear Santa, I want for Christmas, 1. a green machine, 2. Webkins, and 3. a membership to club penguin. Love, Sutton". My favorite part of the letter is where he placed the word "and" and I love how he wrote real small "for Christmas". By matting the letter and adding a few embellishments I hope to show him how special his writing is. .. Kind of like it was published by decorating it. And, of course my refrigerator looks much more festive with the decorative letter hanging on it.



This card, I made by tracing a card I received last year in the mail. It had a way to slide the photo into the frame. I just recreated it by undoing the original card and tracing to my pretty Peppermint Twist green glitter paper. I used the red poinsettia paper and cut my embellishment from it. It was already glittered for me. I added a button in the center of the poinsettia. The inside of the card has a tag from the Peppermint twist tag pad. There are 24 tags in a package. You can make a lot of cards from one packet.





This modern card uses gray circle punches to create a tree shape. It takes 6 punches from cardstock. I used the Peppermint Twist Clearly Yours to decorate the tree...along with some glitter stickers, and Grand Adhesion's. You could use about any little embellishment for the decor. I think this is a good card to recreate because of it's simple design. I hope your cards are in the mail. Mine are on the washer and dryer. I wish they were ready to be mailed. So many things to do this holiday season....Kara




No comments: