12.11.2007

Day 8

I am behind in my blogging...work has been keeping me busy. I am not sure I will get caught up this week, but I will try. Wink, wink...

Here are some photos I shot today of the kiddos for our holiday cards. Out of 1 million shots, I like these the best. I opened the blinds in my bedroom and had them sit in our ivory chair in front of the window. I was hoping not to use a flash on my camera. I dressed them both in winter white.



Coco had to get into the mix of things...can you tell who is in charge?


The worlds busiest weekends...K and Co. Christmas party...a great time Friday night. Saturday the Singing Christmas Tree at my church...amazing. I have never seen a show this good before. I am so proud of everyone. Sunday, we had a birthday party and some presents to buy. Christmas is coming too fast this year.



Project #8 (Gift Giving)

A calendar...

You turn the numbers each day...the bottom of the calendar has 5 years worth of stickers so you can keep this calendar on your desk or in your living room for several years. I am teaching it as a class at 2 Scrappy Sisters. I took the basic design of the calendar and added my touch to each page with extra product. I think it would be a great gift for someone. Another cool feature, is the file folder in the pocket on each page. It has a rub-on month word and numbers for you to write the birthdays for that month. I thought this was such a neat way to keep track of birthdays...a struggle of mine. As you can see, this is a very thick book....I hope you will love it for years to come...Join me December 19 or in January....Kara















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This calendar is beautiful. Your creativity is amazing!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Just gorgeous! I agree with Cindy...your creativity IS amazing! I love the colors you used!

Karah said...

Kara..your kids are beautiful! I miss seeing them at K&CO....they always brightened up our work day! I am lovin' these photos of them! I hope all is well! -Karah:)