8.02.2007

Good News


August Spotlight is finished. I just felt like I was behind the times. CHA does that to a person. I need to work ahead on September and October. They are such busy months for me.




Here is a few more CHA projects. I was lucky enough to teach my friend Melanie's darling make-n-take using the Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist line. She created this card that hangs. It is made from chipboard and the embellishments all glitter. Glittery chipboard is just delicious!



I created this GS writing box. It was an ultimate make-n-take....more like a mini class. The concept was for a Girl Scout to take her writing box to camp with her. It is filled with a notebook, pencils, stamps, and of course a few handmade cards. I add a luggage tag to personalize the box. The notebook is made from the GS Scrap Pad. It is a double-sided scrapbooking paper pad. I used a piece that was 8 x 12. I just folded it to make the notebook folder. I used ribbon and staples to secure the pencils in place. Hayden's writing box survived pretty well at camp. However, her friend Sabrina got 2 letters and I only got 1. LOL



1 comment:

Heather Grow said...

Great projects. I love all the girl scout stuff.