8.22.2007

Feelin' Crafty

K and Company released a new craft line. The projects were created for all levels of crafters.

Here are the 2 that I designed for the line. The first one is an address book using Amy Butler papers. You can personalize the monogram on the front of the book. The alphabet is included. I think the coolest part of the address book is how it is divided up. I made 4 main sections: Friends, Family, Business, and Emergency. You can sort phone numbers and addresses according to the category. You don't have to do it this way, but I thought it might help me find the number to the plumber or a quick guide to send Christmas Cards to family and friends. The book allows for a photo on each of the divider pages and it includes the pages for recording you phone numbers and addresses. I hope it comes in handy.

My second craft item is a desk-top calendar. This project stretched my mind to it's limits. I wanted a calendar where I could just change the photos without having to recreate the entire calendar every year. The thought of that just overwhelms me. So, this desk-top calendar fits the bill. The bottom pieces is like what is in your check book. It shows the entire year. Included in the kit are extra strips to take you through at least 5 years. You just place the new year over the old one. The photo section is for the month. It has a pocket with a file folder slid in it. The file folder has lines on it for you to write that month's birthdays. How cool is that? You turn the numbers to represent the day. The calendar comes with many embellishments but you could add any that you wanted. This calendar is a future class at 2 Scrappy Sisters.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that calendar!

Heather Grow said...

You are one clever lady. They both sound like great projects.