7.16.2007

I've Been Tagged by Vicki....

7 Random Things about moi!


  1. I drink coffee before bed at least 3 times a week and I am not talking decaffeinated. It has no effect on my sleep.

  2. I love for my 48lb. dog to jump in bed with me and lay on my feet. So, cozy.
  3. Just the thought of Southern California makes me happy. I relax the minute my toes hit the airport pavement. It is my happy place. Here is to you Aunt Lizabelle (Isabelle).

  4. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the cool, crisp Midwest air. The smell of fall and the colors of the leaves.

  5. I buy way too many plate stands and jars. I keep stashing them in cabinets. I just can’t help myself.

  6. My husband put gas in my car for me. I hate doing it myself. I can do it myself but it irks me when I have too. I think he signed that part of the marriage license that said something about always making sure your wife has a full tank.

  7. I dream about what I am going to create. It becomes an obsession. I just keep dreaming about it until it is finished.

No comments: