6.11.2007

Sometimes there are rules to follow...

Sometimes, I am giving certain papers and embellishments to use when designing. I can only add buttons, ribbons, or few embellishments that most scrapbookers have. Here was my challenge.


And here is what I made:


This is my friend, Renee's daughter and the other layout is of her family. She is a phenomenal photographer. The pictures of the girls in the white dresses were taken at Shoal Creek.









Here are a few cards and a tag-








I made a matchbook to hold a few photos...





My favorite project was a gift cone to go on the back of a chair. Jamie thought of the idea at Easter and made little treat sacks for each of her guests. I thought it would be a great place setting card except that it hangs. I also like the fact that you can put goodies in it for your guests.



Sometimes, following the rules can be very rewarding. When you are stuck on a project, limited your supplies and unleash your creative juices. Kara

No comments: