5.16.2007

Lily Hill




Deana and I went on a little road trip to Plattsburg, Missouri. We found home decor, purses, and trinkets we couldn't live without. Plattsburg is the home of a little treasure- of a shop called Lily Hill. It is a Hallmark store/floral shop/Nick-knack bonanza.





The store smelled of scented candles and blooming flowers. We were greeted as soon as we arrived. Immediately, our eyes danced through the store and we loaded up the counter with new trinkets.

We hope you will visit Lilly Hill and find tons of goodies, too.

Here are my favorite finds.


This is a little pillow to hang on the door to my office.

This is a grouping of bird nest for my Bella friends, shabby-chic candle holder with a nest on top for my bathroom, and a floral basket with velvet leaves to hang on my coat tree.

I purchased a metal candle holder and placed a small bouquet of flowers on it.

It worked well on my entry table.