8.28.2010

Home from Shanghai


My husband is home from Korea and China now. 
It has been a difficult week with loads of bad news.
I am so thankful he is home so I can have somewhere to lean and not feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.
As many of you know, his job requires a lot of travel and many times I am fortunate to hop into his suitcase and go with him. 
We do not expect gifts every time he goes somewhere, but on the occasion when he brings something special home we are delighted.
He has been to China before, so I didn't think about him surprising us.
This little bag was for me.
Peek inside!
It had a Jade bracelet. 
I LOVE it!
It is called 6 lucky wishes!
I could use 6 wishes...
What would you wish for?

4 comments:

Caleen said...

AWWW! How special and although it can't replace hard times and hard news, You are loved and cherished :) It is beautiful :)

Leah C said...

Hoping every one of those wishes comes true:)

Sheila Rumney said...

My wish is to hold on to my kiddos that are growing up way to fast and before I know it will leave the nest.

Been thinking and praying for you and your dad.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous bracelet!
Hope you are hanging in there! Hugs from NE!