3.05.2010

Little Shop



When the weather is nice, I need to get out of the house and see the world. This week, the Ward's headed to a high school production of Little Shop of Horrors. We did not know one person in the cast. All I can say is WOW--it truly was well done! The lead, Audrey, had a Broadway voice. She stole the show with her acting and her singing. She is a Freshman in high school and I must say she just had that star "it" quality. The plant was incredible! It grew on the stage and was constructed from fabric. The actors actually slid in it's mouth and came out a back door on stage. Most people couldn't see how it was accomplished, but we were in the 3rd row. Even the orchestra was lovely. Very impressed at a high school production of Little Shop of Horrors. The kids made their own plants to sell. Here is one Miss Hayden took a picture of with my throw-in-the-purse Cannon. We went to opening night. The show plays on Friday and Saturday night this week. Go! It is worth the $7 admission. After all the applause and the bows, they sang as a cast together their school song. It was like the songs you hear in Grease. Just perfect!




XOXO,

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Saw this with my DD several years ago in Austin....soooooo very funny! Seymour says..feeeeeeed me!

Kateyed said...

My thirty-year-old daughter did this in high school...so cute!

I just wanted to tell you that I love your thrifty hints. I have been on your blog before but never noticed it! Great ideas.

Suz