2.09.2010

4 the LOVE of Creating!







I am POSTING!!!!!
"Whatever you do, don't have a heart attack"!
...and OH, does it feel GOOD!

*No traveling for awhile-
*The kids are at school-(well, expect for Sutton ~maybe tomorrow)
*I am snowed in ( sort of....don't cry for me, I love it!
*Just a few deadlines to meet
*Best of all, I am checking off my to-do list and updating my blog is now checked off!

The project above was created for Spotted Canary's Nifty Thrifty Blog. Visit the website and read more about the project and take a peek at my studio. There are tons of photos showing how I organize my supplies.

Glad to be back BLOGGING WORLD!

12 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

I LOVE IT! I am headed over to the link to find out more and see your photos! Love it!!! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Gorgeous!
Love,
one of your followers!

Wanda said...

Kara...you're back!!!! Happy, happy..you have been missed (at least by me). :) That is the cutest piece of art..I love it. Your necklace a few post down was fine..stop nitpicking your art, silly girl.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love to see that you are back!!! Love your beautiful Heart piece!!

ScrapAddict said...

Oh! Great project! Glad to see you posting again!

Leah C said...

Oh I love all the pretty lil' hearts! And I love that you're back...you've been missed:)

Karen said...

Oh MY GOSH! I am so glad you are back! But - we all need a little break every now and then - meaning me. After this - I'm off to paint . . . wish me luck!

Scrap It Swanky Sister said...

Love the artwork! That's so darn cute! So glad to see you back to blogging, I am so inspired by your work!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Kara! I love all the heart tags and how you labeled each one! I also noticed the peek-a-boo box. I agree that it's hard to find nice Valentines decor. I just recently started a Bethany Lowe collection though. Happy heart day this weekend!Remember the altered box of chocolate I sent you last year? Memories...:)

Sandy xox

Sue said...

Love this cute heart project to pieces!!

Sue E.

BabyBokChoy said...

I am having a heart attack, this is beyond absolutely gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Love the hearts!! Great organizational tips on Nifty Thrifty too! When I finally move I hope you'll help me create a great space!!