12.16.2009

Making Merry

I have been gone for quite a long time and I sure did miss everyone.



Let's catch up...



I gave the yucky bronchitis bug to my friends and my family. I had it for a month without realizing I was that sick. Yes, I knew I didn't feel well-- but, some days I would feel pretty good and think to myself, I am getting better. The next day, I would feel awful again. This carried on from November 2 until December 3. I normally don't wait that long to go into the doctor's. I kept thinking I just had a cold. I shared my lovely germs with my son, my parents ( not good), and my friends. During this month, I also went to Silverbella, taught a soldering class, was the designated driver for my mom and her 2 eye surgeries, and flew to New York. I could hardly focus on the daily routines of cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, shopping, and designing. Whew!
So, unfortunately---my favorite part of my day... blogging had to go.
So glad to be back, before the holidays are over.
Here are a few ornament ideas to keep the kids busy --when they are home for winter break.
Read how to create these on Spotted Canary.
Happy Holidays,

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh KARA!!!
I have missed you -knew you were going to SilverBella - didn't know WHAT was going on. I am so sorry you have been sick and "spreading" it - UGH! But! All is getting better - right? and you are on your way to a wonderful Christmas! YAY!

I just learned how to solder! I must admit - it looks like cra#@*@*!*# !!!! But hey - I'm learning. . .

Well take your time getting back on board in Blogland. . . well . . . OK, so you need to share your house, your yard, of course your front door, OK Silver Bella too, let alone any swaps you participated in . . . but let's not forget the family - the pets . . . hmmmmmm GIRL! You got a lot to catch up on!!!

:) Many hugs! Glad all is well!

Merry Christmas! Karen

ScrapAddict said...

Awww! Hope you and everyone you infected gets better soon! It's no good to be sick at the holidays, Mom's can't get sick! Not allowed! Great seeing you at SB...hopefully next yeasr too. Love the ornament ideas!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Sheila Rumney said...

Hope everyone is on the mend! So good to see you back in blogland.

Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas.

Caleen said...

I have missed you too.. Hope you are feeling much better.. It sounds like you were quite busy before you got sick. Hope you are able to enjoy the Holidays now.. Love all your creations. Love the spotted Canary.. Very creative.. Happy Holidays to you and yours.. :)

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you yesterday! Glad youa re all feeling better now! It's understandable that life can get in the way of blogging! New York must have been a lot of fun! Enjoy the Holidays!

Sandy xox

Leah C said...

So glad you're back...and I hope you are feeling fine:) Welcome back to blogging; missed you lots! Wishing you well...