6.28.2009

Miss Nifty Thrifty

Many of you know how much I love a good deal, to dive for treasures at a thrift store, or recycle something that was going to end up in the trash and turn it into something fabulous. I am Miss Nifty Thrifty through and through. You can learn all my thrifty secrets, crafty ideas, and where I hunt for the treasures. Join me at Spotted Canary and read the Nifty Thrifty Blog. Make sure you leave me some feedback. It helps so much when I am coming up with new ideas.

http://www.spottedcanary.com/Nifty_and_Thrifty/$3_Gifts__Handmade_for_Less.htm

Here is the first project that has been featured...it is a $3 gift for a crafter. Hope you love the blog and all the money saving tips! Add the blog to your list of favorites. I hope to spark your creativity and keep your pocketbook from emptying to quickly.



6 comments:

bekimarie said...

WOW! How cool is that, love it!
Now off to check out the nifty thrifty blog!
((hugs))
Rebecca 'hehe' xxx

Leah C said...

Love the project...$3 really? Amazing!

Fleur de Provence said...

That's a great idea! I always look ways to make inexpensive presents that looks beautiful. I love your project it is very shabby.

Sara

Sheila R said...

Love your project! Can't wait to see more!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kara! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you after you left such a nice comment about my shadowbox. We've had a rough couple of days here, but I'm back in the swing of things and wanted to make sure I came over to say hi! Have a wonderful week sweetie!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Studio

Vicki C said...

THAT IS DARLING Kara!!!