6.28.2009

Miss Nifty Thrifty

Many of you know how much I love a good deal, to dive for treasures at a thrift store, or recycle something that was going to end up in the trash and turn it into something fabulous. I am Miss Nifty Thrifty through and through. You can learn all my thrifty secrets, crafty ideas, and where I hunt for the treasures. Join me at Spotted Canary and read the Nifty Thrifty Blog. Make sure you leave me some feedback. It helps so much when I am coming up with new ideas.

http://www.spottedcanary.com/Nifty_and_Thrifty/$3_Gifts__Handmade_for_Less.htm

Here is the first project that has been featured...it is a $3 gift for a crafter. Hope you love the blog and all the money saving tips! Add the blog to your list of favorites. I hope to spark your creativity and keep your pocketbook from emptying to quickly.



6 comments:

Beki said...

WOW! How cool is that, love it!
Now off to check out the nifty thrifty blog!
((hugs))
Rebecca 'hehe' xxx

Leah C said...

Love the project...$3 really? Amazing!

Sara said...

That's a great idea! I always look ways to make inexpensive presents that looks beautiful. I love your project it is very shabby.

Sara

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your project! Can't wait to see more!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kara! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you after you left such a nice comment about my shadowbox. We've had a rough couple of days here, but I'm back in the swing of things and wanted to make sure I came over to say hi! Have a wonderful week sweetie!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Studio

Vicki Chrisman said...

THAT IS DARLING Kara!!!