9.27.2008

Ready to Play in Monterey....

I have my bags packed and I am heading out for a little vacation. We are on our way to beautiful Monterey Bay in California. It is where the Pebble Beach Golf Course is. I don't play golf at all...no eye-hand-coordination...except with a pair of scissors. I am crossing everything that I have my luggage upon arrival...wink, wink after last year's vacation to Europe (sigh). Hopefully, I will have some stunning photos to share on my return. If they are a little blurry, remember I am in wine country. Oh, I also wanted to let you know that neat Heather H. has a delicious blog ....visit her here http://craftastictimes.blogspot.com/ She has tons of fabulous ideas...Tah-tah for now! Kara


Oh, I almost forgot...these are the spotlights I made for the 2 Scrappy Sisters. The apple one is for September and the trick or treat one is for October. Here is their new website: http://www.scrappysisterskits.com/ I am sure they would love to hear from you!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Travels! Kara! Y'all have a great time and bring back lots of photos. I'll keep my eye out for you.
Hugs,
Liv

ScrapAddict said...

Love those! Enjoy your time travelling!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara! I ran across your comment on my blog.. and I am so sorry, I don't think I replied back! Forgive me! And how could I miss coming over here??? I LOVE your fall layouts! I just saw that sparkly green paper at Archivers in CO. Springs, and totally forgot to buy some!!!! I LOVE IT! Nice job, and thank you for your sweet comments on my soldering... I just gave it another try with a watch crystal at Paper cowgirl yesterday, and I'll need a ton more practice!;P
Can't wait to see you at Silver Bella...
Hugs,
Shannon

Caleen said...

Oh, I am so glad you are back after a little absence. I love Monterey too.
It is so beautiful and so much to do there. Have a great time. I love the halloween layout you did and the bracelets, halloween house... I love your new blog layout design. Looks great. I love the Halloween header you did. Did you do that digitally yourself? Have fun!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time friend!

kathy said...

Have a great trip -- Love these cute ideas - Kathy - GA