10.22.2007

Tag- I've been caught!


Jessica Kelly tagged me-http://auntjessy.blogspot.com/





Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



7 Random/Weird Things about me....

1. If I start a project, I have to finish it before moving on to something else. It eats at me until the project is complete.


2. If I could chose who I would be...I would love to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...stop laughing or Barbie.


3. I cook elbow-noodles for my chili. What is chili without noodles?

4. I sing really loud in the car...people passing me probably think...what in the world!

5. I clean between scrapbooking projects...I can't start a new one until the old one and all it's parts and pieces are put away.

6. I create best under pressure and time restrictions. It is crazy I know!

7. I love Halloween...this year I am dressing up as Cinderella. Shane is Prince Charming (not really)LOL


I am tagging-

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh you make me laugh!!! I can totally relate to the singing in the car and cleaning up between projects...but "Dallas Cowboy cheerleader"???? NOT so much! lol
Love ya girl! thanks! Vic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...I'll get right on it!
(LOVE your Halloween set up!)