8.28.2007

Artful...


I have been pouring over another beautiful publication by Somerset Studios.

Some of my favorite blogs were selected for this issue.

While reading, I came across an article on Blog Etiquette. I didn't know there was such a thing. Here are the highlights:

  • Do comment on a post if you found it enjoyable. (Leave your email for me so I can write you back.)
  • Don't comment just to link your own blog.
  • Do respond to people who leave comments on your blog. (that's why I need your email)
  • Do link to another blog when you mention it.
  • Don't link to someone else's images.
  • Do let your readers know if you're to be away from your blog for a while. (I am terrible at this...I will do better)
  • Don't ask someone to link to you Web site or blog. Invite them to visit.
  • Remember blogging is a social activity: Be thoughtful, be courteous, be kind.

With all this in mind...Happy Blogging!

Kara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet you are to mention me/my blog in your post! i got my loverly hatbox and hat from you dear. thank you sooooo much for the birthday treats!! kiss-kiss!

AliGripp said...

Kara darling you blog is such a happy place for me!! I am loving your choice of music right now!!
Hugs!