6.14.2007

Some Kind Of Yummy!


Newsflash....


The 2 Scrappy Sister's in Kansas just got my favorite punches in. They are scallops....circles and ovals made by Marvy Uchida. The company could not keep up with the demand. These punches are hard to find. I have been looking for them for about 3 months. They range in price from $11 to $22...and are worth every penny. If you have every tried to cut a scallop circle or oval with fancy scissors, you know how difficult it is to get the scallops to end and position together. These punches are some kind of yummy to me. I know the store has limited quantities...call and reserve yours today.


My next obsession is the Foof Life book. I have been looking all over the city for it. Wish me luck on my journey. -K

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ok be honest..... you love them partly because they are pretty pastels and they look adorable in your rabbit hole!! Admit it!!! :o)

Melanie