5.14.2007

Just A Reminder...



I was watching Extreme Make-Over last night. Such an deserving family. We went to see the house being built. We read the stories in the paper and watched the progress on the news but, listening to the family brought tears to my eyes. The family lived only 2 houses from an old high school boyfriend of mine. I thought the street looked familiar. I took my daughter, my son, their friends, and my mother to see it being built on a half-day of school. When we got off the bus, the first people we saw were my ex-boyfriend's family. Isn't that always the case? The house looked like it belonged on the street. Not too big...not too out of place. The only "star" we saw was Michael. He had the whitest teeth I have ever seen. I think they glowed. I hope everyone caught the show last night. It made you feel good to live in Kansas City. Kara






1 comment:

Melanie said...

How cool that you were able to see this happening! I missed last nights show, but they ALWAYS make me cry! ( Usually about 4 minutes into them!)

Melanie